Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bobby The Brave (sometimes)
By:Lisa Yee


Hi, I'm Bobby. I'm the king of embarrassment. I have been chased by a cat with 27 toes and have a new gym teacher that thinks I'm a celebrity! My classmates and I think I throw a football like a girl! Anyway my dad, Mr.Ellis-Chan, was a pro linebacker for the LA Earthquakes until he busted his knee and retired from football. He then became a stay-at-home dad. So go find the book before your best friend grabs it)!  :0)
Lexile= 690
R.C. Points= 7 points

Posted by: JellyBean01

6 comments:

  1. A cat with 27 toes? That sounds hilarious!!!

    Posted by: Teacher Gator

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it says i've been chased by a cat with 27 toes it hilarious!
    commented by: Gnome Gnome

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have read the book and it is really good


    Posted by:nancydrew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interresting I would love to read that book. A cat with 27 toes sounds crazy!


    Posted by: Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was a good story and i am reading it posted by Dl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed the book. Awesome job on describing what happened in the book. :)

    ReplyDelete