Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Can Read With My Eyes Shut

I Can Read With My Eyes Shut


By: Doctor Seuss




We recommend this book. Here are some parts we like: where he can read upside down, in pickle color, and Mississippi. This book will tickle your funny bone and will make you laugh your socks off! We think this book will stick with you until you memorize it. Here are two pages from this story: there are SO many things you can learn about. BUT…you’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut. So the more that you read, the more that you know, the more that you learn the more places you’ll go! If you read with your eyes shut tight you’re likely to find the place that your going is FAR FAR behind. So make sure you know, never read with your EYES SHUT TIGHT!!!!!!




By: Abigail, Samantha, and Nikki




13 comments:

  1. Sounds funny and crazy I deffenetly might have to read it.




    love, Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha funny book
    kendall, zyaire

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVEN'T READ THAT ONE YET
    LUCY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a crazy booooook !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Aby S

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to put it on the top of my list


    Gable K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awsome Book



    love Samantha and Abigail .R.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds funny :) :) :)


    Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'M GOING TO READ IT JACOB K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to love this book !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This a cool post, it sounds like a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds good.!!!!!!!!
    Aby S.

    ReplyDelete