Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Alex Rider - Point Blank

Alex Rider is back in an exciting new action novel... Alex Rider is back at school trying to adapt to his new double life, and to double homework. But MI6 have other plans for him. Investigations into the "accidental" deaths of two of the world's most powerful men have revealed just one similarity. Both had a son attending Point Blank Academy - a new school for rich kids, run by the sinister Dr. Grief and set high on an tall mountain peak in the French Alps. Sent only with a false ID and a new collection of brilliantly disguised gadgets, Alex must explore the academy as a student and learn the truth about what is really happening there…


By: Carter & Riley




4 comments:

  1. I'll have to check it out


    Gable K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think I will check it out after I finish reading the book Cracker!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check it out!
    Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAY BOYS IT SOUND LIKE LIKE A GOOD BOOK I WOULD LIKE TO READ IT I WOULD LIKE TO CHECK IT OUT. YOUR FRIEND ZYAIRE

    ReplyDelete