Wednesday, March 30, 2011

MAGIC TREE HOUSE #38: DARK DAY OF THE DEEP SEA


MAGIC TREE HOUSE #38: DARK DAY OF THE DEEP SEA By: Mary Pope Osborne Illustrated by: Sal Murdocca I recommend this book because Mary Pope Osborne is one of my favorite authors and the series is so interesting and magical that they go to certain places in the tree house. This story is about when Jack and Annie go to this island and find scientists that are trying to catch an octopus. Oh no! The octopus got in the net!!! Read and find out what happens next! What I liked about the story was that they went underwater and they are just swimming until they run in to an octopus. The scientists told them to get the octopus higher up in the water so they can catch it in the net and then kill it. I also liked that the octopus grabbed Jack and Annie and brought them to shore. Dylan M. and Jacob K.



12 comments:

  1. I agree, Mary is the best author in the world. I loved your post! GOOD JOB!


    Gable K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check it out of the libary. Mason

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAY DYLAN AND JACOB THE MAGIC TREE HOUSE BOOK SOUND LOKE GOOD BOOK LOVE YOUR FRIEND ZYAIRE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I hope the poor octopus doesn't get killed!

    ~ Carter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read the book it looks good.
    LUCY AND LUCY

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read some Magic Tree House books but not this one I can't wait to read it. From Jenna;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a great book.



    your friend summer

    ReplyDelete
  9. The octopus looks scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  10. i will read it Dylan and Jacob
    kendall :)

    ReplyDelete