Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shredderman


I recommend this book for anybody who would like to unleash their inner laugh …oops I mean inner hero! Nerdy fifth-grader, Nolan Byrd, is getting sick of being bullied by Alvin Bixby ‘Bubba’. Soooooooo he decides to go all super nerd but can’t get busted, no I mean can't get any busted bones! So he decides to customize his book bag into a super high-tech nerd bag with a pouch for his remote control camera so that can record Bubba in action. Read to find out what happens next in this exciting series! Check it out now!

http://www.randomhouse.com/kids/vandraanen/shredderman/clean/books.html


By: Gable K. and Christopher P.

9 comments:

  1. Gable and Christopher,

    I LOVE your humor! You two should DEFINITELY go on the morning announcements! Great job on posting our first link to our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard it was a good book i willcheck it out of the libary. Mason

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the humor ! I laughed a lot when I read your post !
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 sylabols a-maz-ing !
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. The website is awesome!
    Kendall:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like a funny book. I'd like to read it. I have never haerd of it before. Thanks for sharing your recommendation!

    Zy'Aire

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to check it out of the library. From Jenna.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've already read it but i think it's pretty cool


    andrew:)

    ReplyDelete