Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Brian’s Winter

Brian’s Winter

Written by: Gary Paulsen


Brian’s Winter is a good book to read. Here is a summary….First Brian is on a plane to his dad’s house. Brian is 13 years old. The plane crashed in the woods in the middle of nowhere. The pilot died in the crash. Now Brian is on his own trying to survive and trying to find his way home. He has many tools but the tool he mostly used was the hatchet. He had to eat lots of animals and drink cold water. Brian went back to the plane and found a first aid kit it had food and survival stuff in it. Now you have to read the rest. We hope you read and like the book.


By: Lucy and Abby B.

10 comments:

  1. i haven`t read the book yet , but I can tell that it will be amazing ! From Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check it out


    Gable K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a good book!
    Kendall

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like the book Hachet I'll chek it out:)

    Jacob P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA GIRLS IT LOOK LIKE A GOOD BOOK I WOULD LIKE TO READ I I BET IT IS A GOOD BOOK LOVE YOUR FRIEND ZYAIRE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually started reading this book last night and it is a great book!!!!!!!!


    Gable K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel bad for the pilot...

    ~ Carter

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have actually started reding that book!

    Gable K.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a CARZY adventure. From Summer

    ReplyDelete